Dr. Nuelle sees patients and performs surgery at the Missouri Orthopaedic Institute in Columbia, MO.
The Missouri Orthopaedic Institute is central Missouri’s largest freestanding orthopaedic center, and is one of the region’s most comprehensive musculoskeletal surgery centers. The institute’s expert surgeons, nurses, rehabilitation staff, and other health professionals offer a team approach to a full range of care for patients.
- Inpatient surgery and outpatient procedures
- Private overnight patient rooms
- Comprehensive outpatient clinics
- Rehabilitation services, including physical and occupational therapy
- Radiology imaging, including X-ray and MRI
- Prosthetic and orthotic services
Hospitality and VIP (very important patient) services for patients, visitors, and guests.
Visitor amenities such as an outpatient pharmacy, valet parking service, quality meals and snacks at The Atrium Cafe, and complimentary wireless internet access throughout the facility.
Missouri Orthopaedic Institute
1100 Virginia Ave. Columbia, MO 65212
- To schedule an appointment, call (573) 882-BONE (2663)
- To contact the inpatient unit, call (573) 884-9884
- To contact the pharmacy at the Missouri Orthopaedic Institute, call (573) 884-3020